Synap Editor version 2.1.0 has been released.
Now initialized event occurs when the Editor is created. Furthermore, some of the shortcuts have been changed.
Addition of Editor Initialization Event
- An event that occurs when the Editor is created has been added.
- For more details : Events
- Shortcuts for Find and Replace dialogue now only work by Ctrl+F in Windows and Cmd+F in Mac. (Remove / Window: Ctrl+R, Mac: Cmd+R )
- Shortcut for Help has been changed to Ctrl+Shift+H in Mac.
- Shortcuts for the menu have been changed to Alt+Shift+(F, E, V, I, O, B, T, H) in Mac.