The Synap Editor version 2.6.0 with improved partial edit restrictions, object editing handles, and theme settings has been released.
Please check the details below.
- A feature to allow or restrict editing of only part of the document has been added.
Can be applied to work forms and used
- Experience: Partial Editing Restrictions
2. Image, video, shape, layer editing handle UI change
- The editing handle UI has been changed from a transparent gray border to a black solid border.
3. Add image and shape rotation handle
- In the case of images and shapes that are not treated like text, the rotation handle has been exposed to enable rotation editing.
Turn off treat like letters
Treat like letters
4. Add image, video, layer, shape, bring forward, send backward features
- When the object is unhandled like a letter, the forward and backward features are enabled in the balloon pop-up.
Bring To Front
Send To Back
5. Add Shape Balloon Popup
- When you click the shape, balloon pop-up is displayed.
- Default: Bring Forward, Send Backward, Rotate Left, Rotate Right, Delete Shape
|Shape Balloon Popup|
- The dark-gray theme has been added.
- More details: Theme Configuration
7. Custom Icon
- An API for applying custom icons has been added.
- More details: Using Custom Icon
8. Color Icon Plug-in
- Provides a color icon plug-in for the default theme.
- More details: Color Icon
9. Adding OpenHTML API options
- An option has been added to the openHTML API.
- Synchronous processing
- Focus on the editor after opening the document
- Overwrite processing